Mercury in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 9th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native believes in almighty God and participates in religious activities.
- The native acquires higher education.
- The native is a father of good children and loves them.
- The native is bold and courageous.
- The native works hard to get success in the business.
- The native gets help from his younger brothers and sisters.
- The native gets sufficient wealth.
- The native enjoys happiness in family and respect and honour in government and society.
- The native leads a happy and comfortable life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Taurus ascendant has the color of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valor in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.