Mercury in 9th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 9th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is healthy, happy, gentle, and honest.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Scorpio Ascendant is lucky and famous.
- The native acquires higher education.
- The native is religious and has a great reliance on and devotion to Almighty God.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets the advantage of handling land and buildings.
- The native gets happiness and full co-operation from younger brothers and sisters.
- The native works hard and succeeds in getting more wealth Such a native is honorable and respectable.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Scorpio Ascendant continuously makes progress in his venture.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Ninth House in Astrology starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and is establishing his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life.
- The transformative qualities of the 8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th House in Astrology corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.