Learn Vedic Astrology
Mercury in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant is healthy and happy.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant acquires good education.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant is unlucky and infamous.
- The native has no devotion to almighty God.
- The native with Mercury in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant loses his fame.
- The native is irreligious and does not perform religious duties.
- The native faces so many troubles.
- The native gets a little benefit of handling property such as land and buildings.
- The native gets some happiness and support from their younger brothers and sisters.
- The native works hard and succeeds in acquiring wealth.
- The native has many discretions in the matter of purchases and thus restricts expenditure.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Surprisingly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant