Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant is physically bold, energetic, and strong.
- The native is laborious and influential.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a long life. He bears the loss of his mother's happiness and feels deficient in managing land and buildings.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant loves his wife and enjoys family pleasures.
- The native is eloquent in speech. He achieves family strength.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant works hard to succeed in business.
- The native tries to push new schemes for seeking better gains.
- The native with Mercury in 8th House for Pisces Ascendant is selfish and clever.
- The native gets support from foreign countries.
- The native maintains family status.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable.
- If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech and communication.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant