Characteristics of Mercury in 7th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and influential.
- The native gets an intelligent and learned wife.
- The native is happy in her company and enjoys sufficient sexual pleasures.
- The native loves his children and gets their support.
- The native takes keen interest to get success in business and eams sufficient wealth.
- The native is handsome, healthy and good looking. It shows his adorable personality.
- The native gets all success and regards in life.
- The native leads a happy, prosperous and respectable family life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, accept, love, and support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and the ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Tauras Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in Taurus ascendant has the color of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valor in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person.
- According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Taurus Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.