Mercury in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent, industrious and full of self-pride.
- The native gets a very beautiful wife and enjoys excessive happiness and family pleasure.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant pursues a perfect business and gets happiness and success.
- The native respects his mother and gets benefit of land and buildings.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant gets the advantage of long life and inheritance benefit.
- The native is handsome, good looking and influential.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant sometimes works hard to conduct domestic affairs. It adversely affects his health.
- The native feels weak and unhealthy. He lives a happy and comfortable family life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, accept, love, and support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech and communication.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to a language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury hi the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant