Learn Vedic Astrology
Mercury in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant is full of self-pride.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant gets happiness from their loving wife and enjoys full family pleasures.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant brothers and sisters are happy and support him.
- The native gets success in his business and takes a keen interest to earn more and more wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 7th House for Cancer Ascendant is handsome, healthy and good looking.
- The native gets all comforts and success in worldly affairs of daily routine life.
- The native gets respect and honour.
- The native has great desires for spiritual progress.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, accept, love, and support someone who may be totally different from yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces the significations of marriage, social interactions and travel.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant