Characteristics of Mercury in 6th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and wise but gets some discomfort from enemies.
- The native suffers from illness and feels fully dependent on others. After facing some hindrances.
- The native gets success over enemies with the power of wealth and politeness.
- The native has some enmity with his father and is worried because of his brothers and sisters. They do not support him.
- The native is careless about expenditure.
- The native spends much and does not accumulate wealth.
- The native commits some sins and faces consequent troubles.
- The native increases his earnings through foreign sources.
- The native is kind and gentle, but he is always restless and tired.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.