Mercury in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent and wise.
- The native is unfortunate and faces problems from enemies but politely wins them.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant loses his mother's happiness and the benefit of land and buildings.
- The native faces some affliction from his wife and loses family pleasure.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant works hard to succeed in his occupation/profession and hardly gains some money.
- The native is careless about expenditure. He spends more than his earnings.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant follows secret methods to get more earnings through foreign sources.
- The native loses longevity. He leads a struggling family life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food.
- A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech and communication.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant