Characteristics of Mercury in 6th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and wise.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Aquarius Ascendant is unfortunate and faces enemies' problems but politely wins over them.
- The native faces some affliction from children and loses profits.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Aquarius Ascendant gets stomach complaints.
- The native faces too many difficulties in his occupation/profession to succeed.
- The native hardly gains some money.
- The native is careless about expenditure.
- The native with Mercury in 6th House for Aquarius Ascendant spends much but eams less.
- The native follows secret methods to increase his earnings through foreign sources.
- The native loses longevity. He leads an unhappy, disturbed life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies.
- Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach.
- The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food.
- A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task.
- Vedic Astrology's sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, and the ability to communicate.
- Anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant