Characteristics of Mercury in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is handsome, energetic, courageous, and ambitious.
- The native with Mercury in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant is modest and hard-working.
- The native gently does good deeds, raises his earnings, and controls his expenditure.
- The native with Mercury in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant has a cordial connection with his brothers and sisters and earns name and fame.
- The native is fortunate, influential, and full of self-pride. He has full faith in the almighty.
- The native with Mercury in 3rd House for Scorpio Ascendant has a bundle of anxieties, difficulties, and shortcomings. All these problems adversely affect his long life span and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is careless in the daily routine of life.
- The native has a stomach problem.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Third House in Astrology represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.