Characteristics of Mercury in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- Mercury in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant makes a person handsome, energetic, courageous and ambitious.
- The native with Mercury in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant is modest and hard-working.
- The native conducts good business. His younger brothers and sisters co-operate with him.
- The native with Mercury in 3rd House for Sagittarius Ascendant gets remarkable success in a gentle way.
- The native raises his earnings and controls his expenditure.
- The native brings progress in family welfare.
- The native feels happy and eams name and fame in the government and society.
- The native has full faith in almighty God. He always performs his religious duties. Such a native is wealthy and lives with decency.
- The native leads a peaceful family life. He enjoys a long life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is a very important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up, strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also bring in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in Vedic Astrology the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.