Characteristics of Mercury in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant is intelligent and ambitious.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant works hard and eams adequate money, but they cannot accumulate it.
- The native is a little bit happy with his brothers and sisters but has boldness and courage.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant gets happiness and respect in a joint family.
- The native with Mercury in 2nd House for Cancer Ascendant tries to control the expenditure.
- The native is lucky and gets the advantage of a long life span but loses the benefit of inheritance such as property, vehicle and other comforts in life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant