Mercury in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is courageous and gentle in nature.
- The native with Mercury in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant is intelligent and influential.
- The native is powerful, and their personality is adorable.
- The native with Mercury in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant lives long.
- The native faces some problems with their partner in the beginning but later on feels happy and enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native is wise and skilful.
- The native with Mercury in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant bears some difficulties in conducting his business well.
- The native is fortunate and gets success and earns enough wealth.
- The native with Mercury in 1st House for Scorpio Ascendant takes full care of the family through the power of income. Such a native is successful and gets respect and honour.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st house in astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion.
- Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house. Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- It signifies the personality of a person as a whole. It depicts self-appearance, complexion, beginning, nature, shape, height, head, personality.
- It is the most auspicious house of the horoscope as it occupies the Kendra and Trikona, which are the most auspicious houses of the horoscope.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.