Characteristics of Mercury in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native is gentle, courageous, intelligent, and fortunate.
- The native with Mercury in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant has faith in religion.
- The native gets a good education.
- The native loves his children and gets strength.
- The native personality is adorable.
- The native has some ordinary diseases.
- The native with Mercury in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant respects his father and conducts a good business.
- The native achieves honour and fame in the government and society.
- The native has a long life. He marries a rich and beautiful lady but feels unhappy in her company.
- The native faces some problems in pursuing his business.
- The native uses his wisdom and skill to get success and earns wealth.
- Mercury in 1st House for Aquarius Ascendant makes native's life happy and peaceful.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The 1st house in astrology represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body.
- Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion.
- Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house. Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
- It signifies the personality of a person as a whole. It depicts self-appearance, complexion, beginning, nature, shape, height, head, personality.
- It is the most auspicious house of the horoscope as it occupies the Kendra and Trikona, which are the most auspicious houses of the horoscope.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech.
- It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, and the ability to communicate.
- Anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamoured, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- Such a person's fate is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant