Mercury in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native spends too much but keeps it under control.
- The native with Mercury in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant is intelligent and hard-working and gains from foreign countries.
- The native loses his longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is affected by the nervous disease.
- The native with Mercury in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant is religious and spends much on pilgrimages.
- The native is very bold and polite.
- The natives with Mercury in 12th House for Scorpio Ascendant use some wisdom and politeness to influence enemies to get their work done. Such a native is a wanderer and struggles for success.
- The native is seen as worried.
What does 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House in Astrology represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death that concludes it. Any loss or expenditure is signified by the 12th. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th House in Vedic Astrology represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, "Moksha".
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.