Mercury in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is clever and intelligent.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets massive gains due to his boldness and hard-working habit and keeps dignity in earnings.
- The native is intelligent and knowledgeable.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant gets higher education and speaks sweetly and fluently.
- The native is happy with his children. They also help them. Such a native is always happy, handsome, and healthy.
- The native with Mercury in 11th House for Scorpio Ascendant leads a peaceful, wealthy, and prosperous family life.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires.
- It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes).
- Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It, also, governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind.
- The thinking process precedes speech and the ability to communicate and like anything related to language, symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influence on Mercury in Vedic Astrology in the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech, and the ability to communicate.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross, and his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.