Mercury in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is healthy, handsome, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
- Mercury in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant gets a person their father's love and support.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Sagittarius Ascendant is courageous and fortunate.
- The native gets a beautiful and influential wife and enjoys sexual pleasures. He feels powerful.
- The native works hard to succeed and progress in his occupation/profession.
- The native increases the family wealth. He gets great respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native spends much for the happiness and comforts of the family.
- The natives face problems in getting the property of land and buildings.
- A native is a man of prestige. Such a native leads a royal and peaceful family life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in Vedic Astrology the chart will determine the clarity of one's intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Sagittarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Sagittarius ascendant, skilled in doing work.
- Brahmin and devotee of the gods, keeping horses, friends, working near the king, knowledgeable, knowledgeable in many arts, truthful, intelligent, beautiful, sati -Gunny, good-natured, rich, rich, poet, writer, businessman, travel-lover, mighty, meagre, subjugated by love.
- The person living, pingle, is like a horse with thighs, big teeth, and is talented.
- Such a person who experiences more happiness in childhood leads a normal life in middle age and is full of wealth and opulence in the last stage. At the age of 22 or 23, he has the special benefit of money.