Mercury in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mercury in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant is physically weak but intelligent and knowledgeable.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant neither gets their father's love nor their brother's support.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant works hard to succeed, progress, and distinguish in business but experience discrimination.
- The native feels restrained into the government and social atmosphere.
- The native with Mercury in 10th House for Cancer Ascendant spends much for happiness.
- The native is not happy with his mother.
- The native gets a little bit of benefit from handling house property and vehicular facilities.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mercury represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mercury represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech and ability to communicate, and anything related to language, use of symbols, logic, information processing, and connecting with people or things.
- The influences on Mercury in the chart will determine the clarity of one’s intellect and speech and the ability to communicate.
What does Cancer Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The body of a person born in the ‘Cancer’ Lagna is Gaur Varna. He is of gall nature, lover of water sports, confectionary, generous, affectionate to good people, humble, intelligent, pious, forgiving, godly, big lampoon, girl-child, businessman, friendly, wealthy, addicted, suffering from enemies, temperament.
- A crooked, sometimes opposite-minded person residing in a place other than his place of birth and is of a thin but powerful body.
- At the evolutionary stage of Cancer, the soul learns about emotions’ nature. They are ruled by the Moon, making them peaceful, kind, romantic, gentle in nature, changeable, and fickle.
- The Moon compels them to feel first and think later, giving a sympathetic, receptive nature.
- The Moon is the power to reflect, making these natives too “other” oriented.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Cancer Ascendant