Mercury and Jupiter Conjunction
Mercury is our intelligence, and Jupiter is our knowledge and wisdom of this world. The combination of both produces a natural teacher that thrives on every aspect of communication. They are natural born gurus whose quick intellectual speech and communication has depth of wisdom and optimism.
Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. He is the royal messenger for the king. He delivers the important messages of the king to others. He is the karaka of communication of all kinds. Mercury also represents speech and our inner playfulness, since prince’s love to party and have a good time.
Jupiter in Astrology is the knowledge we gain in this lifetime. It is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology.
Characteristics of Mercury and Jupiter Conjunction:
- A conversation with such personalities turns into a late night tea party.
- Their wisdom mixed with charming speech make them a magnet for philosophical, religious, and new age people.
- They are able to share wisdom with a spunky style.
- They know how, what, and when to say something.
- They are the ones who have big ideas about the world and how to make it better.
- However, just like a professor of business in graduate school, who is able to teach yet has never run a multimillion dollar company, this conjunction produces someone who may have the right blueprint of a big idea but the implementation of it will end up eating dust on their desk.
- These natives love creating a blueprint of genius that may change the lives of others, but they leave the task to do such things to someone who has a knack for the real world.
- They would rather sit in their office reading the Vedas, Mark Twain, and Edger Allen Poe.
- They rather study up on theorems in mathematics than apply them to an engineering invention.
- It would be ignorant to think they are all talk and no action.
- Everyone is born with Mars in their horoscope, and depending upon their Mars, they may actually take action.
- Besides education and higher learning, they also excel in finance.
- The analytical and calculative ability of Mercury with the optimism of Jupiter in dealing with money makes them great financial gurus and analysts.
- They can be great stock brokers or genius accountants.
- They also make great trial lawyers.
- Jupiter is law and Mercury is speech, so these people are able to effectively make their case.
- Their knowledge, wisdom and eruptive speech often wins the heart of a jury.
- Public speaking would be one of their best bets, as having the planet of intelligence, knowledge, and optimism is one way to guarantee the victory of crowds.
- President Barack Obama has this mutual aspect between Jupiter and Mercury which again influences each other like a conjunction.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic planet.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
- He is the royal messenger for the king.
- He delivers the important messages of the king to others. He is the karaka of communication of all kinds.
- Mercury also represents speech and our inner playfulness, since prince’s love to party and have a good time. But, since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously.
What is Jupiter in Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female’s chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master’s degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.