Mars in Aries
Planet Mars is the actual ruler of the zodiac sign, Aries. Aries is, therefore, the permanent sign of or permanent house of Mars. Scorpio (also ruled by Mars) is considered its vacation home. Mars in Aries is a competitive and impulsive zodiac sign. It is a sign that stands for physical activity and high spirits. It is related to using one’s youth and their bodies for a sports activity. Aries is regarded as a very action-oriented sign in the zodiac. Aries is about winning a competition, and Mars represents a soldier like personality. They both are very similar.
Characteristics of Mars in Aries
- When Mars enters Aries, the native of Aries becomes too much charged with the spirit of competition and winning. The soldier gets awakened, and even a little competition becomes a war for the natives.
- The natives of Mars in Aries become extremely defensive. They become over-aggressive and possessive of their beliefs and are ready to take down those who do not agree with them or question them.
- When Mars is here, it is too competitive, energetic and action-oriented. It represents a dominating personality, usually a dominating boss or military personnel.
- Mars in Aries is very dominating to the houses in which Mars is accepting. They will be very dominating in their own house, that is the fourth house. There would be competitiveness in marriage or relationship with his mother. Even in professional life, they will be aggressive towards their colleagues.
- Mars is not good in every house with Aries. It is good in houses like the third, sixth and tenth houses. It is positive. This is because these houses grow over time and rule one’s career. It needs Mars’ competitiveness and soldier-like qualities.
- In other houses, Mars will bring ruins to relationships because of its aggressiveness and dominance. It is in military mode all the time which results in them having a lot of enemies.
What does Mars signifies in Astrology?
- Mars signifies energy in Astrology; therefore, it shows us how closely we are linked to the tremendous warmth of our cosmic light source. A well-placed Mars in Astrology will provide lots of energy to the native, flowing warmly, protecting and restoring them.
- Wherever action, strategy, or daring moves are required, the native gives light. In times of conflict or a lack of energy, a poorly conditioned Mars makes it difficult to see the light.
- The ability to connect with nature’s limitless energy is becoming more difficult, less frequent, and less obvious.
- Mars is associated with energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action in astrology. It illustrates how people use energy on a variety of levels. It shows itself in mind as the ability to evaluate situations, and it may also be used to gauge the strength of one’s ambition. It emerges as physical energy and strength in the body.
- Mars in astrology indicates those ties in the social world that put the native’s power to the test, such as competitors and foes.
- The position of Mars in an individual’s horoscope will reveal his level of energy and ambition. In Astrology, Mars represents the native’s willpower and ability to persevere in the face of challenges.
- Mars represents our physical vitality, competitiveness, martial arts, fury, conflicts, tools, military, weapon manufacturing, general energy, cuts, burns, bruises, and blood in astrology. It symbolises one’s buddies, soldier, fighting skill, brother and brotherly figures in one’s life, and, most importantly, one’s willpower (or lack thereof).
Read more about – Mars in Astrology
What does Aries Sign signifies in Astrology?
Aries is the first of the Zodiac signs and is represented by the Ram. Aries are independent, generous, optimistic, enthusiastic, courageous, honest, adventurous and energetic. Aries has that kind of pioneering spirit; they are powerful and creative thinkers and hard workers. They want results immediately or things are done quickly. They are activists and natural leaders. Aries’s strengths are also coupled with weaknesses. They are selfish, impulsive, moody, impatient, combative and short-tempered. Once they become intolerant, they leave things undone and the result is a disaster. Aries people need to learn patience and perseverance in order to achieve their goals. Aries is a Fire sign which means they are passionate, intense and full of energy.
- Aries is the first sign in the zodiac, and they’re known for their independent streak. They don’t like to be told what to do, and they’re always looking for new challenges to conquer.
- Aries is a generous sign, often putting others before themselves. They have a big heart and are always looking to help those in need.
- Aries is an enthusiastic sign, always looking at the bright side of life. They’re optimistic and upbeat, which can be contagious!
- Aries is one of the most courageous signs in the zodiac. They’re not afraid to take risks.
Read More About – Aries Sign
Read more about – Mars in Aries
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.