Mars in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 9th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is very fortunate and religious, but he has less faith in almighty God and sometimes participates in religious activities.
- The native is learned and knowledgeable.
- The native is farsighted and active.
- The native enjoys the happiness and strength of their son.
- The native respects his father and gets his love and blessings.
- The native gets respect and honor in society.
- The native spends more money and is worried about expenditure.
- The native experiences problems in getting gains from foreign sources.
- The native is courageous and works hard for success in his ventures. His younger brothers do not help him.
- The native loses the love and blessings of his mother and consequently experiences land and residential property loss.
- The native has a long life. Although he is devoid of happiness, respect, and honor, he leads an attractive and exciting life quality.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Supposedly, the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage.
- It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.