Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent, farsighted, truthful, and fortunate.
- The native is religious. He has full faith in the power of almighty God. He performs religious duties.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant gets good education and happiness for children. He gets a lucky wife and enjoys her happiness. He gets the blessings of his father.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant gets respect and fame in society.
- The native spends a lot of money and is worried about expenditure but he earns enough wealth through foreign sources.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendant is energetic, courageous, and influential.
- The native works hard to get success in his business. His younger brothers and sisters also help and support him.
- The native with Mars in 9th House for Pisces Ascendantkeeps cordial relations with his mother. He respects his mother.
- The native enjoys the possession of land, buildings, and other means of comfort. Such a native leads a joyful, rich, and dignified family life.
What does 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one's Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Sagittarius corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant