Characteristics of Mars in 8th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native gets advantage of longevity of life and benefit of inheritance but bears some deficiency in the realms of luck and religion.
- The native has no faith in almighty God and does not perform religious duties.
- The native ears some wealth and tries to attract more gains.
- The native gets difficulties in accumulating wealth and problems in maintaining happiness and peace in joint family.
- The native is unhappy with his mother and lacks his blessings and benefit of residential house ans other properties.
- The native suffers loss of respect and honour in society.
- The native is less educated but intelligent.
- The native gets benefit and support of his happy younger brothers and sisters. Such a native lives long,
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity is tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for a long healthy life.
- This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.