Characteristics of Mars in 8th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is lean and thin, very weak and unhealthy.
- He has some organ-related disorders below the navel in the body.
- He loses the advantage of a long life span and the benefit of inheritance.
- He suffers the loss of family land and buildings property.
- He suffers the loss of accumulated family wealth.
- This loss is on account of excess expenditure made by his wife.
- He is not happy with his wife.
- He travels abroad and earns his livelihood in a foreign country.
- He works hard to be successful in his occupation profession.
- He faces many hurdles and hindrances in
- the way of success and progress.
- He gains some money in a foreign country.
- He is not happy with his elder brothers and sisters.
- They neither help nor support him.
- He encounters many disputes and court cases in a joint family.
What does 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one's own stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house in Astrology corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add the signification of sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.