Mars in 7th House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 7th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is intelligent but suffers due to his wife.
- The native dislikes her and loses family happiness.
- The native also suffers in business earnings, but he gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native bears some troubles with his father.
- The native also faces problems to get success in his occupation/profession.
- The native ultimately raises his professional status through his wisdom and gains considerable wealth.
- The native also gets respect and honor in government and society.
- The native is physically strong and lucky.
- The native is sweet-spoken and very good at conversation.
- The native is unable to accumulate wealth.
- The native loses happiness and peace in the family life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different than yourself.
- Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.