Mars in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant gets a lucky beautiful wife.
- The native enjoys sexual pleasure, but he causes unhappiness and unrest.
- The native pursues the business with great respect and honour.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant gets good support from his brothers and sisters.
- The native gets gains from overseas sources.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant is fortunate and performs religious duties.
- The native respects his father and gets his full support.
- The native with Mars in 7th House for Pisces Ascendant works diligently to get success in his occupation/profession.
- The native also creates special schemes for increasing wealth and earns enough wealth.
- The native gives importance to wealth. He gets respect and honour in the government and society.
- The native is good-looking and healthy. He has self-pride and speaks sweetly.
- The native accumulates some wealth and spends on family welfare.
- The native lives a happy and prosperous life.
What does 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be totally different from yourself The marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line. This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant