Mars in 6th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 6th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is fearless and influential.
- He overcomes enemies.
- He has enmity with his maternal grandfather.
- He worries about his wife and business.
- He is likely to suffer from the disease of diabetes.
- He is fortunate and religious. He worships almighty God and gets divine help.
- He participates in religious activities.
- He spends much for the welfare and happiness of his family.
- He is worried to get success in his occupation/profession.
- He earns some wealth with the help of overseas connections.
- He is physically weak and unhealthy.
- He suffers from diseases of impurity of blood and weakness of semen as revealed by blood reports.
- He leads disturbed and desperate life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The enemies are signified by the 6th house. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition, but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task!
- The sixth house in Astrology represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.