Learn Vedic Astrology
Mars in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is courageous, fearless, and hot-tempered. He has a stout body.
- The native wins over enemies and gets the work done.
- The native sets aside the diseases and difficulties. Though he feels a shortage of wealth yet he spends lavishly and gets happiness and comforts from family.
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant faces opposition from his brothers and sisters.
- The native is not fortunate. He tries to be fortunate through the execution of some good deeds.
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant is religious and takes pain in performing religious duties.
- The native works hard to get success and to maintain family status.
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Pisces Ascendant spends too much and gets dissatisfaction due to a lack of gains from foreign countries.
- The native gets respect in foreign countries.
- The native is handsome, healthy, intelligent, and influential.
- The native's personality is adorable. He is courageous and leads a happy life.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The enemies are signified by the 6th house. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition, but keep out bacteria from the food.
- A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Pisces' Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant