Mars in 6th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 6th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Libra Ascendant is fearless and influential.
- The native influences over enemies in a peaceful manner.
- The native is happy.
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Libra Ascendant earns money through court cases.
- The native suffers from some blood disease.
- The native feels dissatisfied from partner and family.
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Libra Ascendant has some deficiency in sexual pleasures.
- The native is not lucky and religious.
- The native spends too much and has no control over expenditure.
- The native with Mars in 6th House for Libra Ascendantworks hard for more gains but finds it weak to maintain his glory.
- The native gains some wealth through overseas relations.
- The native loses beauty and is always busy in court cases.
- The native lives in a sort of bondage.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies; close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house.
- The 6th House signifies the enemies in Astrology. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food.
- A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere. Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant