Characteristics of Mars in 5th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is intelligent, knowledgeable, and a good diplomat.
- The native faces some problems with his children and loses their strength.
- The native gets higher education and feels happy.
- The native gets dignity and honor in society.
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native works hard to increase his income through secret methods but fails to build up sufficient wealth.
- The native spends much for the happiness of his family.
- The native is eloquent in speech and speaks sweetly.
- The native is smart and influential.
- The native gains enough money from overseas connections.
- The native leads a struggling family life.
What does 5th House in Astrology Signify?
- The first step away from home is school. The fifth house represents education and learning, intelligence, and mental inclinations.
- The liver, stomach, and spleen are next after the chest. Note that the division between the 4th and 5th house corresponds to the diaphragm that separates the chest from the space below. The liver is a brilliant and complex organ that regulates a. lot of chemical processes in the body.
- The liver is also able to re-grow itself if parts are removed. This supports the fifth house signification of intelligence and adds creativity.
- Simha (Leo) is the corresponding sign and adds to intellect's signification (Surya represents the brain).
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.