Characteristics of Mars in 3rd House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is brave, courageous, and skillful.
- The native never feels nervous.
- The native gets no cooperation from his younger brothers.
- The native is hard-working and achieves great success through his physical strength.
- The native also enjoys their mother's love and benefits from land and residential house property.
- The native is very influential and wins over enemies.
- The native does not bother about the diseases and difficulties.
- The native is unlucky and irreligious.
- The native is not interested in performing religious activities.
- The native has adverse relations with his father and suffers from his cooperation.
- The native works with great pride.
- The native gets some success and progress in his occupation/profession.
- The native does not get much respect and honor in government and society.
- The native leads a discontented life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great exploration and discovery journey, learning how to communicate and build up strength and independence. Physically, the next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.ass="ampforwp-incontent-ad ampforwp-incontent-ad2" type="adsense"data-loading-strategy="prefer-viewability-over-views" width="100vw" height=320 data-ad-client="ca-pub-2782287752656584" data-ad-slot="8272250184" data-auto-format="rspv" data-full-width>
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.