Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant is brave and courageous.
- The native is energetic and enthusiastic. He never feels nervous. He achieves great physical strength.
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant has cordial relations with his younger brothers and sisters and gets their co-operation.
- The native gets the mother's love and benefit of the land and house property. He is very skilful and influential.
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant faces a hurdle from enemies but lastly defeats them.
- The native is fortunate and religious.
- The native has faith in almighty God and performs religious duties well.
- The native respects his father and believes in his strength.
- The native works hard with great pride.
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant gets success and progress in his occupation/profession and earns wealth.
- The native possesses great authority and influence in the government and society.
- The native with Mars in 3rd House for Aquarius Ascendant leads a happy, peaceful, and dignified family life.
What does 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The 3rd house represents the interaction with siblings and is a very important part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a great journey of exploration and discovery, learning how to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- The next parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as one's competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamored, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- The fate of such a person is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant