Characteristics of Mars in 2nd House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native always faces hurdles and hindrances in connection with financial gains and family happiness.
- He sometimes loses his wealth.
- He enjoys illegal gains from overseas connections.
- He is generous and polite and speaks sweetly.
- He faces difficulties in the way of higher education.
- He is not happy with his children. They create some problems in his daily routine life.
- He suffers loss of health and is always worried and anxious.
- He loses advantage of long span of life and benefit of inheritance. However, he is fortunate and religious.
- He has full faith in God and performs religious duties well He leads a struggling family life.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus, (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.