Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and talkative.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant works hard to succeed in business and eams huge wealth.
- The native leads a luxurious life and spends much wealth for the happiness of the family. Though native gets excess of sexual pleasures yet native is not happy with his wife.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant loses his health.
- The native lacks the mother's affection and brother's co-operation.
- The native gets higher education.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant loves his children.
- The native gets the advantage of longevity of life and inheritance.
- The native with Mars in 2nd House for Scorpio Ascendant seems unlucky and lacks faith in religion. Such a native loses his fame and reputation in society.
What does 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The second house represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The face, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy, and ruled by Shukra. (Venus) adds to the signification of wealth and luxuries. You have the Moon in this house. Therefore it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere.
- Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Scorpio Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- Jataka knight born in 'Scorpio' ascendant, very thoughtful, innocent, full of knowledge, wrathful, worshipped with kings, virtue, scholar, antagonist, hypocrite, hypocrite, misanthropist, tamoguni, who knows the mind of others.
- It is blasphemous, bitter in nature, and one who does service. His body is frizzy and gross; his eyes are round.
- The chest is wide.
- He is slanderous, merciless, astrologer, and a beggar to brothers.
- He remains unhappy in the first phase of his life, and in middle age, Bhagyoday occurs at the age of 20 or 24 years.