Mars in 1st House for Virgo Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 1st House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is not attractive in appearance but physically strong and influential.
- The native bear some distress in his body, but he never cares.
- The native does not like his mother and loses the benefit of property and all life comforts.
- The native is dull towards his wife and lacks sexual pleasures. After facing some hardships.
- The native gets business success.
- The native pays more attention to his business and works hard for good gains.
- The native gets encouragement, assistance, and cooperation from his brothers and sisters.
- The native gets the advantage of life longevity and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native has a long life. Such a native struggles in every field of life and makes progress.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.