Mars in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 1st House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is physically weak and unhealthy,The disease of impurity of blood is revealed through blood reports.
- The native takes some steps to be healthy.
- The native creates good relations with foreign connections.
- The native spends much in daily life.
- The native gets some happiness through utilization of land and buildings property.
- The native loves his wife and gives much importance to her.
- The native enjoys sufficient family pleasures.
- The native works hard to get success and progress in business.
- The native earns sufficient wealth.
- The native is somewhat restless and wanderer in the family.
- The native suffers hardships in getting advantage of long span of life and benefit of inheritance.
- The native leads a wealthy life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will have its impact on the entire life, the personality, the body and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general_ and the skull and brain in particular.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house, therefore it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.