Characteristics of Mars in 1st House for Aries Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aries Ascendant is physically strong, courageous, and self-confident, but sometimes he becomes sick.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aries Ascendant gets respect and maintains his status in society.
- The native is religious and enchants Mantras and gets spiritual power. With spiritual power, they overcome the difficulties and get their mother's happiness.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aries Ascendant enjoys a self-owned residential house.
- The native lacks life-partner's love but enjoys sexual pleasures.
- The native works hard to get success and progress in the business.
- The native earns some money. When they are restless, they take time to regain energy.
- The native gets the advantage of a long span of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native with Mars in 1st House for Aries Ascendant has a long life.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The first house represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It represents life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is an important house.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Aries Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Aries ascendant is thin-bodied, highly speaking fiery.
- Temperamental, rajoguni, arrogant, fickle, intelligent, godly, extremely clever, young-born, high-billed, all-food eater, benevolent, a total lamp possessing little affection or spite against women (if the woman is a woman, men Is less affectionate or spiteful). Its body color is some redness.
- A person born in Aries ascendant has to face physical suffering and loss in the sixth, eighth, fifteenth, twenty-first, twenty-sixth, forty-fifth, forty-fifth, fifty-six, and sixty-third years of his age.
- A person born in Aries ascendant gets various benefits and enjoyment in the sixteenth, twentieth, twenty-seventh, thirty-fourth, forty-first, forty-eight, and fifty-eight years of his life, the attainment of wealth, conveyance, fortune increase, etc.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aries Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aries Ascendant