Mars in 11th House for Taurus Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 11th House for Taurus Ascendant
- The native is hard-working and courageous.
- The native strives hard and gains sufficient wealth through his occupation/profession.
- The native has an intelligent wife. He gets some profits from her family.
- The native also earns wealth through foreign sources.
- The native is unhappy with his wife and lacks sexual pleasures.
- The native suffers the loss of good education and has differences with his children.
- The native influences enemies and has full control over them.
- The native gets the work done cleverly. Such a native is most selfish and cunning.
- The native always thinks about his own interests and ambitions.
- The native leads a happy and prosperous life
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income, and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes), Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels. It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition. It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Taurus Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The person born in the Taurus ascendant has the colour of the body as white or wheat.
- He is a woman-like nature, sweet-spoken, sweet-hearted, with long teeth and malformed hair, seated in excellent company, impetuous, generous-tempered, devout, virtuous, intelligent, patient, brave-hearted, courageous, extremely talented, Of a very calm nature, but showing his strong valour in fighting or fighting on occasion, suffering from his family, bickering, suffering from scripture, suffering from wealth, suffering from mental illness or worries, and unhappy.
- The person is a friend, a friend and a full person. According to some scholars, a person born in Taurus ascendant, after his age of 37 years, also suffers many kinds of sorrows.