Characteristics of Mars in 11th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native is hard-working, wise and influential.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Libra Ascendant gets good gains with the help of father in occupation/profession.
- The native is a good worker and gets respect in government and society.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Libra Ascendant accumulates wealth and gets happiness of joint family.
- The native is intelligent and acquires higher education.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Libra Ascendant gets happiness of partner and pleasure of children.
- The native is very influential.
- The native with Mars in 11th House for Libra Ascendant keeps enemies under control and gains strength and income through them. Such a native is brave, courageous and talkative.
- He keeps maintaining a steady progress in occupation/profession.
What does 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh House in Astrology represents the fruits of our actions: income, and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th House in Astrology relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes).
- Saturn represents the return of good investments made in life (such as building up a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere. Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant