Mars in 10th House for Virgo Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 10th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and influential, having great managerial and administrative capacity.
- The native gets troubles in their father’s company and works hard to get success in his occupation/profession.
- The native earns enough wealth but feels pleasures and suffering in his professional life and fulfilling his social responsibilities.
- The native gets respect and honor in the government and society.
- The native also gets the advantage of longevity of life and the benefit of inheritance.
- The native is handsome and courageous but has some physical disorder.
- The native is unhappy with their mother and loses her blessings and benefit of land and residential property. Their enemies also create problems.
- The native speaks roughly.
- The native gets higher education.
- The native gets full cooperation from his obedient children. Such a native leads a somewhat happy life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th. Earth’s element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Mars in 10th House for Virgo Ascendant
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests hi the body as physical energy and strength. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.