Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant in Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant is intelligent and influential.
- The native respects his father, and his father loves him.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant is very courageous and industrious and pursues his independent occupation profession.
- The native works hard to get success and progress. He earns enough wealth.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant achieves respect and honour in government and society.
- The native is handsome, healthy, and full of self-pride. He wears rich clothes.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant performs religious duties. It indicates his grand personality.
- The native gets his motherly affection and advantage of the power of land and buildings. He enjoys the family pleasures.
- The native has some weaknesses in education.
- The native speaks somewhat bitterly.
- The native faces some troubles with his children. He lives a worried family life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The tenth house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work. It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
Mars in 10th House for Pisces Ascendant
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests the body as physical energy and strength.
- Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
What does Pisces Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the ‘Pisces’ Lagna is skilled in water sports, humble, well-willed, woman-beloved, fierce, excellent pundit, clever little host, playful, clever, holding the best jewels, doing a wide variety of creations, The person with Pitta nature is famous, Satoguni, lazy, patient, more saintly, big-eyed and accidental.
- His body is of normal height, there is a pit in the chin and the brain is large.
- Such a person leads a normal life in his initial state, remains unhappy in middle age, and enjoys happiness in the last stage. His fortune would have increased at the age of 21 or 22 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Pisces Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.