Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant is intelligent and influential but weak in wealth. Due to the weakness of wealth, he bears insults in the family, especially from his father.
- The native also faces some hurdles and hindrances in occupation/profession.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant loses his respect in government and society.
- The native is very industrious and works hard to succeed in occupation/ profession. Later on native eams enough wealth and feels happy.
- The native is lean and thin but good looking and full of self-pride.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant gets motherly affection and perfect house property.
- The native is weak in education.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant is not happy with a low standard partner and feels a deficiency in sexual pleasures.
- The native has troubles with children.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Libra Ascendant leads an unhappy domestic life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Tenth House in Astrology represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th House in Astrology represents the source of livelihood, the everyday work we do. It is the most active house and is generally connected with the way we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house. Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- The element of Earth ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests the mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength in the social sphere. Mars in Vedic Astrology represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in the 'Libra' Lagna is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, Kulbhushan, Kapha Prakriti, truthful, love-loving.
- Respectable by the state, respected in devotion, philanthropist, Satoguni, pilgrim-lover, Loved, astrologer, itinerant, is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- The native is of Gaur Varna, a loose son and a thick nose. He has to suffer at an early age,
- The native remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally. At the age of 31 or 32, he is fortunate.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant