Mars in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Mars in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant
- The native is intelligent and influential.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant respects his father who co-operates in his occupation/profession.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant is very industrious and pursues independent occupations/professions.
- The native works hard to get success and progress.
- The native earns enough wealth.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant achieves respect and honor in the government and society.
- The native is handsome, healthy, and full of self-pride.
- The native with Mars in 10th House for Aquarius Ascendant wears rich clothes. It indicates his grand personality.
- The native gets his mother's love and affection for land and buildings' benefits.
- The native gets the administrative type of higher education,
- The native is learned and knowledgeable.
- The native is a legal expert.
- The native has good command over his speech.
- The native enjoys family pleasure.
- The native is happy with his children.
- The native loves and cares for them.
- The native leads a majestic life.
What does 10th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 10th house represents the working years, the time of life one is fully productive and career-oriented.
- The 10th house represents the source of livelihood and everyday work.
- It is the most active house and is generally connected with how we do things and the way the outside world labels us.
- The 10th house corresponds to the 2nd part of the legs, the knees. Capricorn corresponds to the 10th house.
- Saturn, its ruler, signifies routine work, and the movable property adds to the active nature of the 10th.
- Earth's element ties the 10th house down to mostly physical and materialistic matters.
What does Mars represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Mars represents energy, assertiveness, mid the ability to take action.
- It represents the way one uses energy on many different levels.
- It manifests in mind as the ability to analyze situations; it may also measure the force of ambition.
- It manifests in the body as physical energy and strength.
- In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one's strength, such as competitors and enemies.
- The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one's energy and ambition.
What does Aquarius Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- A person born in the 'Aquarius' Lagna is stable, talkative, consumes plenty of water.
- He is full of beautiful Indians is united with the best of humans, all-loved, playful-hearted, over-possessive, friendly-loving, bewitching, stunning body.
- One is patient, patient, vat-natured, happier to be with women, thick-necked, bald-headed, long-bodied, but the female is enamoured, egotistical, jealous, spiteful, and fraternal.
- He remains unhappy in his initial stage, attains happiness in middle age, and in the last stage, he enjoys the happiness of wealth, sons, land, house, etc.
- Such a person's fate is at the age of 24 or 25 years.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Aquarius Ascendant