Maa Brahmacharini Aarti
Maa Brahmacharini, as her name suggests, is the unmarried incarnation of Goddess Parvati. Maa Brahmacharini symbolises sacrifice, seriousness, self-control, love, loyalty, wisdom, knowledge and toughness. Maa Brahmacharini has a kamandal in her left hand and a mala in her right, symbolising absolute simplicity.
According to the Vedas, a committed female who seeks holy knowledge is referred to as a ‘Brahmacharini.’ The Goddess is known as Brahmacharini because she had spent over 5,000 years in the most severe penance and austerity. It is said that worshipping Maa Brahmacharini will grant wisdom and understanding. She brings calm and happiness, and her divine grace makes one’s fears fade away. Maa Brahmacharini is also said to bless people who worship her sincerely on the second day of Navratri with good fortune.
Devi Parvati was passionate about wanting to marry Lord Shiva, but as a Vairagi, he had no plans or interest in marriage. As a result, Maa Parvati practised tapasya for 5,000 years in order to appease the almighty. Lord Shiva finally agreed to marry her after thousands of years of patience, effort, and austerity. Thus, Maa Brahmacharini is the epitome of solitude and sacrifice. Maa Brahmcharini aarti is a combination of melody and parody of peace and spirituality.
Maa Brahmacharini Aarti Lyrics in English
Jay Ambe Brahmacharini Mata,
Jay Chaturaanan Priya Sukh Daata.
Brahma Jee Ke Man Bhaatee Ho,
Gyaan Sabhee Ko Sikhalaate Ho.
Brahama Mantra Hai Jaap Tumhara,
Jisko Jape Sakal Sansaara.
Jay Gayatri Ved Ki Mata,
Jo Man Nis Din Tumhen Dhyaata.
Kamee Koi Rahane Na Pae,
Koi Bhi Dukh Sahne Na Pae.
Maa Brahmacharini Aarti Lyrics in English
Uske Virati Rahe Thikaane,
Jo Tere Mahima Ko Jaane.
Rudraksh Kee Mala Le Kar,
Jape Jo Mantra Shraddha De Kar.
Aalas Chhod Kare Gunagaana,
Maa Tum Usko Sukh Pahunchaana.
Brahmacharini Tero Naam,
Poorn Karo Sab Mere Kaam.
Bhakt Tere Charanon Ka Pujaaree,
Rakhana Laaj Meree Mahataaree.
Benefits of Reciting Maa Brahmacharini Aarti
- The consequences of Mangal Dosha in devotees’ birth chart can be reduced by performing Maa Brahmacharini aarti.
- Maa Brahmacharini offers a path filled with good luck and fortune to the devotee.
- The love life or married life will be stable for the devotee if he offers prayers to Goddess Brahmacharini.
- Maa Brahmacharini will shower devotees with knowledge and wisdom by showing the right path.
- Praying or performing Maa Brahmacharini aarti will result in incubation of patience and control in devotees.
- The devotee will be filled with strong will power and courage by chanting Maa Brahmacharini aarti.
- Devotees will feel content, stable, fearless and peaceful after praying to Maa Brahmacharini.
- Hardships, troubles, negativity and evil eye will not harm the devotee if he recites Maa Brahmacharini aarti.
Best Day and Time to Recite Maa Brahmacharini Aarti
- Best day to perform Maa Brahmacharini aarti is the second day of navratri, as she is the second Goddess among the ‘Navadurgas’.
- Abhijeet, Vijay and Godhuli Muhrat are considered best to perform Maa Brahmacharini aarti, which will vary every year according to the hindu calendar and panchang.
- At home, Maa Brahmacharini aarti can be performed in the morning as well in evening after taking bath and wearing clean clothes.
Offerings in Maa Brahmacharini Aarti
- It is recommended to light a deepak or diya filled with mustard oil, sesame oil or pure ghee before performing the Maa Brahmacharini aarti.
- White sweets and flowers with incense sticks can be offered to Maa Brahmacharini before the aarti.
- Shankh should be blown and bells should be ringing while and after the completion of aarti with durga saptashati lessons.
- Maa Brahmacharini aarti should be done with the whole family in the temple or at home.
- One should offer green chunri cloth to Brahmacharini Maa as the significator of wisdom.
Pooja Vidhi for Maa Brahmacharini Aarti
- On the second day of Navratri, worshippers should bathe Maa Brahmacharini in milk, curd, butter, honey, and sugar while worshipping her.
- Later, roli, sandalwood, rice (akshat), and flowers can be offered to her.
- Pistachio desserts, together with paan, betel, and cloves, should be served as a bhog to Maa Brahmacharini.
Pooja Mantra or Dhyan Mantra
- The Pooja Mantra or Jaap (Dhyan Mantra) hold significance for the meditating purposes and peace in the spiritual lifestyle of the devotee.
- One may recite the mantra for however long with a rosary (mala) with a count of 108 times or in any other suitable way as long as the purpose is to serve the spiritual path in oneself.
- The mantra can be recited anytime of day and after the completion of the aarti or pooja, one may sit on the aasan in front of the Goddess and recite the jaap mantra for the benefits of inner and mental peace.
- The Dhyan mantra for the jaap is “Om Devi Brahmacharinyai Namah”
Also Read :
9 Days of Chaitra Navratri
Maa Skandmata Aarti Lyrics
Maa Katyayani Aarti Lyrics
Maa Kalaratri Aarti Lyrics
Maa Mahagauri Aarti Lyrics
Maa Siddhidatri Aarti Lyrics
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.