You are a virtuous and fortunate individual, who devotes him/herself to study of higher education and knowledge. You may be a well respected teacher or a leader and you try to uplift people with your wisdom. You are respectful to your elders and you communicate well with your children, which will be very fortunate.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 9th House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native-will be endowed with sons and prosperity, devoted to elders_ bold_ charitable, and learned.
- Satya Jatakam: The father of the native will be an eminent person. Or his son may be a lord. If, at the same time, the lord of the fifth house be in the ascendant, the native will also be lord.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Fortunate, honorable and happy, virtuous with good qualities, charitable.