Spiritual or religious principles or practices sooth your heart and give you comfort. You may have gotten introduced to such principles from your mother or someone very close to you. You will be fortunate and gain possession of good property, real-estate or land as well as vehicles.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 9th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will enjoy houses, conveyances, and happiness, will have all kinds of wealth and be devoted to his mother.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the native will earn money through his lands. Mother will also be rich. Lands acquired from his father will yield much wealth.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Minister or commander of army, virtuous, no anger, famous and happy.