You may seek learning and understanding of life in the way you assert yourself: in terms of initiative and action. You may be easily motivated by spiritual principles or people who are on the path of spiritual development. When asserting yourself you have to be aware of the higher purpose behind your actions. You are bound to be successful in your endeavors and your siblings will be fortunate.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 9th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with fraternal bliss, be wealthy, virtuous, and charming.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his father will be moderately rich.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Labors to get luck, good qualities, passionate and wealthy, learned, fulfillment of desires.
Lord of 9th House in Different Houses
Lord of 9th House in 1st HouseLord of 9th House in 4th HouseLord of 9th House in 5th HouseLord of 9th House in 6th HouseLord of 9th House in 7th HouseLord of 9th House in 8th HouseLord of 9th House in 9th HouseLord of 9th House in 10th HouseLord of 9th House in 11th HouseLord of 9th House in 12th House
Lord of 9th House in 2nd House