You may feel frustrated when you pursue higher education, and you may feel tremendously criticized by your teacher. Gaining higher education may be a source of suffering for you, and the same applies to religious studies, philosophy, and ethics. If you are service-oriented, you will, in time, acquire contentment and comfort.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will trade in wood and stones ('Pashan' also means poison) and will have fluctuating professional fortunes.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his father will be employed in the judiciary as a judge, magistrate, etc., but will be inimical towards him. His maternal uncle will be rich and fortunate. The native may acquire wealth through his dayadees (cousins). But, if there be malefic Yoga, results will be bad.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Dealer in wood, stone, etc.; sometimes has losses in business and gains at other times.
- Phala Jyotisha: Trades stone, trees, etc., and suffers loss and a slight improvement in business.