Lord of 6th House in 8th House Then You may often be frustrated because you cannot get what you want. Then again, what you want may not be in your reach at all. It might be another person's property. Mentally you are often vulnerable to annoying irritability. Maybe you should try to be of service to others by finding solutions for previously unsolved problems and putting the pieces together. Your mind has a critical faculty that could be used to research, exploring and uncovering things.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 6th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be sickly, inimical, will desire other's wealth, be interested in others' wives, and be impure (or degraded).
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha (auspicious) Yoga, the native will have a medium life. If there be an Ashubha (inauspicious) Yoga, he will have many troublesome periods (dangers) and he will be affected with diseases throughout his life. If there is Mishra Yoga, his life may be short or he will get into debts.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Sickly, violent, does harm to living creatures, hails learned men, has illicit connections with the wives of others.
- Phala Jyotisha: Sick, enemy of the learned, cruel, enjoys other women.
Lord of 6th House in Different Houses
Lord of 6th House in 1st House
Lord of 6th House in 2nd House
Lord of 6th House in 3rd House
Lord of 6th House in 4th House
Lord of 6th House in 5th House
Lord of 6th House in 6th House
Lord of 6th House in 7th House
Lord of 6th House in 9th House
Lord of 6th House in 10th House
Lord of 6th House in 11th House
Lord of 6th House in 12th House